Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gülsün Gürkan Yay & Serkan Keçeli, 2009. "The Intersectoral Linkage Effects in Turkish Economy: An Application of Static Leontief Model," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 301-326, September.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos [Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael R. Greenberg & Michael Lahr & Nancy Mantell, 2007. "Understanding the Economic Costs and Benefits of Catastrophes and Their Aftermath: A Review and Suggestions for the U.S. Federal Government," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(1), pages 83-96, February.
- Stanislav Edward Shmelev (ODID), "undated".
"Environmentally Extended Input-Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps183, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shmelev, Stanislav Edward, 2010. "Environmentally Extended Input–Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis," MPRA Paper 27206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2018. "Measuring Global Value Chains," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 10(1), pages 207-236, August.
- Izaskun Barba & Belen Iraizoz, 2020. "Effect of the Great Crisis on Sectoral Female Employment in Europe: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Elvio Mattioli & Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica, 2016. "The world’s economic geography: evidence from the world input–output table," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 697-728, May.
- Cristea Loredana Andreea & Voda Alina Daniela & Ungureanu Dragos Mihai, 2021. "Fiscal Policy And The Conceptual Mechanism Of Fiscal System," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 80-86, April.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Archibugi, Franco, 1996. "Towards a new discipline of planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 81-102, June.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Zhang, Yan & Li, Yaoguang & Hubacek, Klaus & Tian, Xin & Lu, Zhongming, 2019. "Analysis of CO2 transfer processes involved in global trade based on ecological network analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 576-583.
- Donati Michele & Bodini Antonio & Wilkinson Adam & Veneziani Mario & Antonioli Federico & Arfini Filippo & Amilien Virginie & Knutsen Steinnes Kamilla & Csillag Peter & Török Áron & Ferrer-Pérez Hugo , 2021.
"Economic Spill-Over of Food Quality Schemes on Their Territory,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 95-111, December.
- Michele Donati & Adam Wilkinson & Mario Veneziani & Federico Antonioli & Filippo Arfini & Antonio Bodini & Virginie Amilien & Peter Csillag & Hugo Ferrer-Pérez & Alexandros Gkatsikos & Lisa Gauvrit & , 2021. "Economic Spill-Over of Food Quality Schemes on Their Territory," Post-Print hal-03267437, HAL.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2899-2909, May.
- Tunc Gursoy & Hector Perez-Saiz & Mounir Bari & Mr. Jemma Dridi, 2019. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Activity: The Importance of Sectoral Linkages," IMF Working Papers 2019/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Ewa Cieślik, 2020. "Cross-Sectoral Inter-Country Linkages under the Belt and Road Initiative: Chinese ICT Services Value Added Inflows to Manufacturing Exports in the New Eurasian Land Bridge Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-20, October.
- Ignacio Cazcarro & Iñaki Arto & Somnath Hazra & Rabindra Nath Bhattacharya & Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei & Patrick K. Ofori-Danson & Joseph K. Asenso & Samuel K. Amponsah & Bazlul Khondker & Selim Raihan &, 2018. "Biophysical and Socioeconomic State and Links of Deltaic Areas Vulnerable to Climate Change: Volta (Ghana), Mahanadi (India) and Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna (India and Bangladesh)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Sebastián Edwards, 2015. "The War of Ideas in Economic Development: A Historical Perspective," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.),Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 4, pages 023-060, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rahmani, Roham & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Zibaei, Mansour & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2012. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Dietary Changes in Iran: An Input-Output Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Yang Yang & Shiwei Liu & Cunde Xiao & Cuiyang Feng & Chenyu Li, 2021. "Evaluating Cryospheric Water Withdrawal and Virtual Water Flows in Tarim River Basin of China: An Input–Output Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-16, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:6:p:823-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.