Environmentally Extended Input–Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stanislav Edward Shmelev (ODID), "undated". "Environmentally Extended Input-Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps183, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duchin, Faye, 1990. "The conversion of biological materials and wastes to useful products," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 243-261, December.
- Yasushi Kondo & Shinichiro Nakamura, 2005. "Waste input-output linear programming model with its application to eco-efficiency analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 393-408.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006. "Missing links in key sector analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 319-325.
- Leontief, Wassily & Duchin, Faye, 1986. "The Future Impact of Automation on Workers," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195036237.
- Proops, John L. R., 1984. "Modelling the energy-output ratio," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1982. "An input-output framework for analysing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 105-110, April.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Strom, Steinar, 1976. "The generation of residual flows in Norway: an input-output approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 129-141, August.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Polenske, Karen R. & Lin, Xiannuan, 1993. "Conserving energy to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 249-265, December.
- Faye Duchin, 2004. "Input-Output Economics and Material Flows," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0424, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
- Carter, Anne P. & Petri, Peter A., 1979. "Aspects of a new world development strategy II: Factors affecting the long-term prospects of developing nations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003.
"A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 581-590, November.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003. "A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 581-590, November.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Rutger Hoekstra, 2005. "Economic Growth, Material Flows and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3700, April.
- Tarancon Moran, Miguel Angel & del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo, 2007. "A combined input-output and sensitivity analysis approach to analyse sector linkages and CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 578-597, May.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velazquez, 2007. "Analysing Andalusian Virtual Water Trade in an Input-Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 185-196.
- Barker, Terry & Borooah, Vani & van der Ploeg, Rick & Winters, Alan, 1980. "The Cambridge multisectoral dynamic odel: An instrument for national economic policy analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 319-344, September.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Ayres, Robert U., 2000. "The impact of remanufacturing in the economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-429, March.
- Shmelev, S.E. & Powell, J.R., 2006. "Ecological-economic modelling for strategic regional waste management systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 115-130, August.
- Nakamura, Shinichiro & Kondo, Yasushi, 2006. "A waste input-output life-cycle cost analysis of the recycling of end-of-life electrical home appliances," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 494-506, May.
- Stone, Richard, 1984. "Model design and simulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-23, January.
- Nakamura, Shinichiro, 1999. "An interindustry approach to analyzing economic and environmental effects of the recycling of waste," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 133-145, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1974. "Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 823-834, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2016. "Dynamic Input–Output Models in Environmental Problems: A Computational Approach with CAS Software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 489-497, March.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "Brazil, Preservation of Forest and Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 71462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinput–output analysis; environmentally extended; MCDA; key sectors; sustainability; ecological economics; UK;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.