A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003. "A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, pages 581-590.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Png, I P L, 1995. "Corruptible Law Enforcers: How Should They Be Compensated?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 145-159, January.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1996. "Contest Success Functions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 283-290.
- Timothy Besley & Andrea Prat, 2006. "Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 720-736.
- Vaidya, Samarth, 2005. "Corruption in the media's gaze," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 667-687, September.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1320-1346.
- Timothy Besley & Andrea Prat, 2006.
"Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 720-736.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Prat, Andrea, 2002. "Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability," CEPR Discussion Papers 3132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Andrea Prat, 2005. "Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 07, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cadot, Olivier, 1987. "Corruption as a gamble," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 223-244.
- Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul, 1999. "Legal Expenditure as a Rent-Seeking Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 100(3-4), pages 271-288, September.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996.
"Contest success functions (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 283-290.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 1998. "Credit Market Imperfections, Income Distribution, and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5105, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liis LILL, "undated". "Assessing Economic Complexity in some OECD countries with Input-Output Based Measures," EcoMod2008 23800082, EcoMod.
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Llop, Maria & Ponce-Alifonso, Xavier, 2015.
"Identifying the role of final consumption in structural path analysis: An application to water uses,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 203-210.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier, 2014. "Identifying the Role of Final Consumption in Structural Path Analysis: An Application to Water Uses," Working Papers 2072/237598, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stanislav Edward Shmelev (ODID), "undated".
"Environmentally Extended Input-Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps183, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shmelev, Stanislav Edward, 2010. "Environmentally Extended Input–Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis," MPRA Paper 27206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald, 2013. "Network structure of inter-industry flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6427-6441.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Kraftova Ivana & Chladek Tomas & Minarik Jakub, 2011. "Do Globalisation and Economic Cycles Reduce the Sector Inequality of Supra-Regions?," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(2), pages 111-127, November.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural analysis; input-output; qualitative methods; graph theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:581-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .