A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003. "A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 581-590, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald, 2013. "Network structure of inter-industry flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6427-6441.
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017.
"The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Liis LILL, 2008. "Assessing Economic Complexity in some OECD countries with Input-Output Based Measures," EcoMod2008 23800082, EcoMod.
- Llop, Maria & Ponce-Alifonso, Xavier, 2015.
"Identifying the role of final consumption in structural path analysis: An application to water uses,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 203-210.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier, 2014. "Identifying the Role of Final Consumption in Structural Path Analysis: An Application to Water Uses," Working Papers 2072/237598, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stanislav Edward Shmelev (ODID), "undated".
"Environmentally Extended Input-Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps183, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shmelev, Stanislav Edward, 2010. "Environmentally Extended Input–Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis," MPRA Paper 27206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João C. Lopes & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2012. "Assessing economic complexity as interindustry connectedness in nine OECD countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 811-827, January.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Kraftova Ivana & Chladek Tomas & Minarik Jakub, 2011. "Do Globalisation and Economic Cycles Reduce the Sector Inequality of Supra-Regions?," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 18(2), pages 111-127, November.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural analysis; input-output; qualitative methods; graph theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:581-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.