Network structure of inter-industry flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald, 2013. "Network structure of inter-industry flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6427-6441.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasco Carvalho, 2007.
"Aggregate fluctuations and the network structure of intersectoral trade,"
Economics Working Papers
1206, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2010.
- Vasco M Carvalho, 2008. "Aggregate Fluctuations and the Network Structure of Intersectoral Trade," 2008 Meeting Papers 1062, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003.
"A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 581-590, November.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2003. "A qualitative input-output method to find basic economic structures," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 581-590, November.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Liangzhu & Lou, Xiaodan & Shi, Peiteng & Wang, Jun & Huang, Xiaohan & Zhang, Jiang, 2015. "Flow distances on open flow networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 235-248.
- Hung-Chun Huang & Hsin-Yu Shih & Tsung-Han Ke, 2017. "Structure of a patent transaction network," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 25-45, April.
- Liang, Sai & Qi, Zhengling & Qu, Shen & Zhu, Ji & Chiu, Anthony S.F. & Jia, Xiaoping & Xu, Ming, 2016. "Scaling of global input–output networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 311-319.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2017. "Origins and Pathways of Innovation in the Third Industrial Revolution: Sweden, 1950-2013," Lund Papers in Economic History 159, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Assessing classical input output structures with trade networks: A graph theory approach," MPRA Paper 72511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:488:y:2017:i:c:p:187-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taalbi, Josef, 2015. "Development Blocks in Innovation Networks. The Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1970-2007," MPRA Paper 64549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Chong YIN & Zhi Yuan YANG, 2016. "The Inter-Industrial Linkage Indicators (Iili): A Contribution For The Measurement Of The Industrial Structure Evolution In China (2002, 2007)," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:98-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Xiaoqi & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Jia, Xiaoliang & Liu, Xiaojia, 2016. "Indirect energy flow between industrial sectors in China: A complex network approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 195-205.
- Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas, 2015. "Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 865-877.
- Carey W. King, 2016. "Information Theory to Assess Relations Between Energy and Structure of the U.S. Economy Over Time," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 1-33, December.
- Martha Alatriste-Contreras, 2015. "The relationship between the key sectors in the european union economy and the intra-European Union trade," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0171-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun, 2017. "Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 576-591.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2012-04-23 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2012-04-23 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.4122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .