Report NEP-NET-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James McNerney & Brian D. Fath & Gerald Silverberg, 2012. "Network structure of inter-industry flows," Papers 1204.4122, arXiv.org.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201221, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Hübsch, Arnd & Walther, Ursula, 2012. "The impact of network inhomogeneities on contagion and system stability," CPQF Working Paper Series 32, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/21637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2012. "Social Insurance Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 6446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Bühler, Georg & Hermeling, Claudia, 2012. "Impact of service station networks on purchase decisions of alternative-fuel vehicles," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-088 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.