Constructing physical input-output tables for environmental modeling and accounting: Framework and illustrations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suh, Sangwon, 2004. "A note on the calculus for physical input-output analysis and its application to land appropriation of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Giljum, Stefan & Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2004. "Beyond the simple material balance: a reply to Sangwon Suh's note on physical input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 19-22, January.
- Giorgio Nebbia, 2000. "Contabilità monetaria e contabilità ambientale," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(6).
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2005. "Waste treatment in physical input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 11-23, October.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Giljum, Stefan, 2003. "Applying physical input-output analysis to estimate land appropriation (ecological footprints) of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 137-151, February.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:542-:d:132374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Kral & Chih-Yi Lin & Katharina Kellner & Hwong-wen Ma & Paul H. Brunner, 2014. "The Copper Balance of Cities," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(3), pages 432-444, May.
- Wu, Feng & Zhan, Jinyan & Güneralp, İnci, 2015. "Present and future of urban water balance in the rapidly urbanizing Heihe River Basin, Northwest China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 254-264.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006.
"Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002. "Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:194-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoman Liu & Dong Jiang & Qiao Wang & Huiming Liu & Jin Li & Zhuo Fu, 2016. "Evaluating the Sustainability of Nature Reserves Using an Ecological Footprint Method: A Case Study in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-9, December.
- Ahmet Tanc & Kadir Gokoglan, 2015. "The Impact of Environmental Accounting on Strategic Management Accounting: A Research on Manufacturing Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 566-573.
- Thomas Wiedmann & John Barrett, 2010. "A Review of the Ecological Footprint Indicator—Perceptions and Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(6), pages 1-49, June.
- Zhang, Zhonghua & Zhao, Yuhuan & Su, Bin & Zhang, Yongfeng & Wang, Song & Liu, Ya & Li, Hao, 2017. "Embodied carbon in China’s foreign trade: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 492-510.
- Soraya María RUIZ-PEÑALVER, 2016. "Employment Generated From The Multiplier Effect Of The Spanish Paper Industry," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 5-14.
- Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu & Wang, Yafei & Jia, Xiaoping, 2012. "Sustainable urban materials management for air pollutants mitigation based on urban physical input–output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 387-392.
- Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica, 2007.
"Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 230-242, June.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006. "Income Growth and Atmospheric Pollution in Spain: An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers in Economics 164, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2006. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: an Input-Output approach," UHE Working papers 2006_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu, 2011. "Interactions of energy technology development and new energy exploitation with water technology development in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 6960-6966.
- Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2014. "Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 84-93.
- Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago, 2008. "Consumer and producer environmental responsibility: Comparing two approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 533-546, June.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:3:p:375-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.