An Institutional Perspective to Finance and Development as an Alternative to Financial Liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Light, Audrey & Ureta, Manuelita, 1995. "Early-Career Work Experience and Gender Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 121-154, January.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2012. "Does financial development increase energy consumption? The role of industrialization and urbanization in Tunisia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 473-479.
- Amaira Bouzid, 2013. "Governance, Financial Liberalization And Economic Growth: Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 59-74, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2011. "Does Financial Development Increase Energy Consumption? Role of Industrialization and Urbanization in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 33194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2011.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier et croissance : Une synthèse des contributions pionnières," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 442, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial liberalisation; financial crises; institutional-centric perspectives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:381-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .