Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek (CBS) Heerlen, Netherlands
Government of the Netherlands
: +31 (88) 570 70 70
+31 (45) 570 62 68
Postbus 4000, 2270 JM Voorburg
RePEc:edi:cbsgvnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002.
"Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006. "Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Constructing physical input-output tables for environmental modeling and accounting: Framework and illustrations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 375-393, September.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2006. "The Impact of Structural Change on Physical Flows in the Economy: Forecasting and Backcasting Using Structural Decomposition Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 582-601.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006.
"Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002. "Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Comparing structural decomposition analysis and index," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-64, January.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 357-378.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2014. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 25-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rutger Hoekstra, 2005. "Economic Growth, Material Flows and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3700, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rutger Hoekstra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.