Ecological-economic modelling for strategic regional waste management systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary, 1996.
"The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste,"
dp-96-35, Resources For the Future.
- Jenkins, Robin R. & Martinez, Salvador A. & Palmer, Karen & Podolsky, Michael J., 2003. "The determinants of household recycling: a material-specific analysis of recycling program features and unit pricing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 294-318, March.
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka, 1997. "Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto, 1998. "Comparing multicriteria methods in the context of environmental problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 485-496, February.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Ayres, Robert U., 2000. "The impact of remanufacturing in the economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-429, March.
- Masui, T. & Morita, T. & Kyogoku, J., 2000. "Analysis of recycling activities using multi-sectoral economic model with material flow," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 405-415, April.
- Fullerton, Don & Wu, Wenbo, 1998.
"Policies for Green Design,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 131-148, September.
- John Powell, 2000. "The Potential for Using Life Cycle Inventory Analysis in Local Authority Waste Management Decision Making," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 351-367.
- Anni Huhtala, 1997. "A Post-Consumer Waste Management Model for Determining Optimal Levels of Recycling and Landfilling," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Morris Glenn E. & Holthausen Jr. Duncan M., 1994. "The Economics of Household Solid Waste Generation and Disposal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 215-234, May.
- RogerS, Martin & Bruen, Michael, 1998. "A new system for weighting environmental criteria for use within ELECTRE III," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 552-563, June.
- Nakamura, Shinichiro, 1999. "An interindustry approach to analyzing economic and environmental effects of the recycling of waste," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 133-145, January.
- Kulcar, Thierry, 1996. "Optimizing solid waste collection in Brussels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 71-77, April.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2001. "Landfilling Versus ``Backstop'' Recycling When Income Is Growing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Haastrup, P. & Maniezzo, V. & Mattarelli, M. & Mazzeo Rinaldi, F. & Mendes, I. & Paruccini, M., 1998. "A decision support system for urban waste management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 330-341, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:115-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.