Input-output economics and computable general equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leontief, Wassily & Duchin, Faye, 1986. "The Future Impact of Automation on Workers," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195036237.
- Skolka, Jiri, 1989. "Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-66.
- Rose, Adam, 1984. "Technological change and input-output analysis: An appraisal," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 305-318.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, April.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Rural vs. Urban Effects of Terminating Farm Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226036335.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1, January.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "Introduction to "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation"," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Haoran, 2006. "Dynamic and endogenous change of input-output structure with specific layers of technology," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 200-223, June.
- Adam Rose, 2015. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorist attacks: estimation for the analysis of policies and rules," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 8, pages 172-200 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chris Bachmann & Chris Kennedy & Matthew Roorda, 2015. "Estimating regional trade flows using commercial vehicle survey data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 855-876, May.
- Chen, Quanrun & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart & Yang, Cuihong, 2016. "Modeling the short-run effect of fiscal stimuli on GDP: A new semi-closed input–output model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-63.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid, 2013.
"Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 190-203.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Raid Hamza, 2012. "Agriculture Reform and Food Crisis in Syria: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Zhang, Jin Shui, 2011. "The analytical solution of balanced growth of non-linear dynamic multi-sector economic model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 410-421.
- Hartwig, Johannes & Kockat, Judit & Schade, Wolfgang & Braungardt, Sibylle, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of ambitious energy efficiency policy in Germany – Combining bottom-up energy modelling with a non-equilibrium macroeconomic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 510-520.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2013. "On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-84.
- Alan R. Roe & Jeffery Round, 2017. "Framework: The channels for indirect impacts," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas, 2015. "Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 865-877.
- Christopher Hannum, 2015. "Comparing approaches to economic impact analysis of property redevelopment," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 362-373, July.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:584-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:121:y:2014:i:c:p:43-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Thomas Gerard Adam & Kelly, Scott, 2017. "Low carbon energy scenarios for sub-Saharan Africa: An input-output analysis on the effects of universal energy access and economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 303-319.
- Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Antonio ESTACHE, "undated". "Distributional Impact of CC Policies in Senegal : A Macro-Micro CGE application," EcoMod2009 21500082, EcoMod.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei & Noah Dormady, 2011. "Regional macroeconomic assessment of the Pennsylvania Climate Action Plan," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 357-379, November.
- da Silva Freitas, Lucio Flavio & de Santana Ribeiro, Luiz Carlos & de Souza, Kênia Barreiro & Hewings, Geoffrey John Dennis, 2016. "The distributional effects of emissions taxation in Brazil and their implications for climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 37-44.
- Hofmann, Jana & Guan, Dabo & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos & Huo, Hong, 2016. "Assessment of electrical vehicles as a successful driver for reducing CO2 emissions in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 995-1003.
- Avetisyan, Misak & Heatwole, Nathaniel & Rose, Adam & Roberts, Bryan, 2015. "Competitiveness and macroeconomic impacts of reduced wait times at U.S. land freight border crossings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 84-101.
- Chan, Steven & Han, Gaofeng & Zhang, Wenlang, 2016. "How strong are the linkages between real estate and other sectors in China?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-72.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Roberts, Bryan & Rose, Adam & Heatwole, Nathaniel & Wei, Dan & Avetisyan, Misak & Chan, Oswin & Maya, Isaac, 2014. "The impact on the US economy of changes in wait times at ports of entry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 162-175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:6:y:1995:i:3:p:295-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .