Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 771-778, September.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti, 2000. "Indicators of carbon emission intensity from commercial energy use in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-461, August.
- Reddy, Amulya K.N. & Reddy, B.Sudhakara, 1994. "Substitution of energy carriers for cooking in Bangalore," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 561-571.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 1995. "The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 893-910, October.
- Denton, Richard V., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services in the Federal Republic of Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 279-284, December.
- Peet, N.J. & Carter, A.J. & Baines, J.T., 1985. "Energy in the New Zealand household, 1974–1980," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 1197-1208.
- Murthy, N. S. & Panda, Manoj & Parikh, Jyoti, 1997. "Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 327-354, July.
- Weber, Christoph & Perrels, Adriaan, 2000. "Modelling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 549-566, July.
- Common, M. S. & Salma, U., 1992. "Accounting for changes in Australian carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-225, July.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Pick, H.J. & Becker, P.E., 1975. "Direct and indirect uses of energy and materials in engineering and construction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 31-51, January.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "Long-term trends in direct and indirect household energy intensities: a factor in dematerialisation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 713-727, August.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay & Debesh Chakraborty, 1999. "India's Energy Consumption Changes during 1973/74 to 1991/92," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 423-438.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:6:p:511-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.