Accounting for changes in Australian carbon dioxide emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi, 2011. "How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 171-179.
- Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar, 2014. "CO2 emissions from household consumption in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07: A decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-105.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- M. Common & T. Norton, 1994. "Biodiversity, natural resource accounting and ecological monitoring," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 29-53, February.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006.
"Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Gui, Shusen & Mu, Hailin & Li, Nan, 2014. "Analysis of impact factors on China's CO2 emissions from the view of supply chain paths," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 405-416.
- Misato Sato, 2014.
"Embodied Carbon In Trade: A Survey Of The Empirical Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 831-861, December.
- Misato Sato, 2012. "Embodied carbon in trade: a survey of the empirical literature," GRI Working Papers 77, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne, 2007. "Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 128-143, January.
- Wood, Richard, 2009. "Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4943-4948, November.
- Wier, Mette & Hasler, Berit, 1999. "Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-331, August.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Foran, Barney & Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Bilek, Marcela, 2005. "Integrating sustainable chain management with triple bottom line accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-157, January.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Shauna A., 2001. "A modified ecological footprint method and its application to Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-255, May.
- Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Forssell, Osmo, 2005. "An empirical investigation of air pollution from fossil fuel combustion and its impact on health in India during 1973-1974 to 1996-1997," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-250, November.
- Murthy, N. S. & Panda, Manoj & Parikh, Jyoti, 1997. "Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 327-354, July.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1504-1516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2009. "Structural path decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 335-341, May.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
- Ironmonger, D S & Aitken, C K & Erbas, B, 1995. "Economies of scale in energy use in adult-only households," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 301-310, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:14:y:1992:i:3:p:217-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .