Accounting for changes in Australian carbon dioxide emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. G. Pearson, 1984. "Energy Policy, Environment and Income Distribution in LDCs: an Input-Output Approach," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 15, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Al-Ali, Hashim M., 1979. "Input-output analysis of energy requirements : An application to the Scottish economy in 1973," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 211-218, October.
- James, David, 1985. "Environmental economics, industrial process models, and regional-residuals management models," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 271-324 Elsevier.
- Common, M. S., 1983. "The IIED industrial energy conservation programme : An order of magnitude assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 232-236, October.
- Leung, PingSun & Hsu, George J. Y., 1984. "An integrated energy planning model for Hawaii," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 117-121, April.
- P J G Pearson, 1989. "Proactive energy - environment policy strategies: a role for input - output analysis?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(10), pages 1329-1348, October.
- Robert Kohn, 1975. "Input-Output Analysis and Air Pollution Control," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems, pages 239-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hawdon, 1986. "Linear Programming, Shadow Prices and Environmental Taxes," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 31, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Harris, Curtis C. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Cumberland, John H., 1984. "A model for forecasting the economic and environmental impact of energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 167-176, July.
- Behrens, Alfredo, 1984. "Energy and output implications of income redistribution in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 110-116, April.
- Newbery, David M G, 1990. "Acid Rain," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wassily Leontief, 1973. "National Income, Economic Structure, and Environmental Externalities," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 565-576 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lowe, Peter D, 1979. "Pricing Problems in an Input-Output Approach to Environment Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 110-117, February.
- Casler, Stephen & Wilbur, Suzanne, 1984. "Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Common, M. S. & McPherson, P., 1982. "A note on energy requirements Calculations using the 1968 and 1974 UK input-output tables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 42-48, March.
- Miranowski, John & Rhee, J., 1984. "Determination of Income, Production, and Employment Under Pollution Control: An Input-Output Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10709, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- James, D. E. & deL. Musgrove, A. R. & Stocks, K. J., 1986. "Integration of an economic input-output model and a linear programming technological model for energy systems analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 99-112, April.
- Herman E. Daly, 1968. "On Economics as a Life Science," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 392-392.
- Robison, H David, 1985. "Who Pays for Industrial Pollution Abatement?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 702-706, November.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1974. "Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 823-834, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misato Sato, 2014.
"Embodied Carbon In Trade: A Survey Of The Empirical Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 831-861, December.
- Misato Sato, 2012. "Embodied carbon in trade: a survey of the empirical literature," GRI Working Papers 77, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne, 2007. "Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 128-143, January.
- Wier, Mette & Hasler, Berit, 1999. "Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-331, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Shauna A., 2001. "A modified ecological footprint method and its application to Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-255, May.
- Murthy, N. S. & Panda, Manoj & Parikh, Jyoti, 1997. "Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 327-354, July.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006.
"Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2009. "Structural path decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 335-341, May.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- M. Common & T. Norton, 1994. "Biodiversity, natural resource accounting and ecological monitoring," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 29-53, February.
- Wood, Richard, 2009. "Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4943-4948, November.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Foran, Barney & Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Bilek, Marcela, 2005. "Integrating sustainable chain management with triple bottom line accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-157, January.
- Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Forssell, Osmo, 2005. "An empirical investigation of air pollution from fossil fuel combustion and its impact on health in India during 1973-1974 to 1996-1997," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-250, November.
- Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi, 2011. "How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 171-179.
- Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar, 2014. "CO2 emissions from household consumption in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07: A decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-105.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1504-1516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ironmonger, D S & Aitken, C K & Erbas, B, 1995. "Economies of scale in energy use in adult-only households," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 301-310, October.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Gui, Shusen & Mu, Hailin & Li, Nan, 2014. "Analysis of impact factors on China's CO2 emissions from the view of supply chain paths," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 405-416.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:14:y:1992:i:3:p:217-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .