Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Common, M. S. & Salma, U., 1992. "Accounting for changes in Australian carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-225, July.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar, 2014. "CO2 emissions from household consumption in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07: A decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-105.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Aithal, Bharath H. & Sreejith, K., 2015. "GHG footprint of major cities in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 473-495.
- Lilia Endriana & Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan, 2016.
"Green economy priority sectors in Indonesia: a SAM approach,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(1), pages 115-135, January.
- Lilia Endriana & Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan, 2016. "Green economy priority sectors in Indonesia: a SAM approach," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(1), pages 115-135, January.
- Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 438-446.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany & Stephan Klasen & Rezky Syahrezal Yusuf, 2015. "The consumption-based carbon footprint of households in Sulawesi, Jambi and Indonesia as a whole in 2013," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 186, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Liu, Jun & Feng, Tingting & Yang, Xi, 2011. "The energy requirements and carbon dioxide emissions of tourism industry of Western China: A case of Chengdu city," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2887-2894, August.
- Liu, Hong-Tao & Guo, Ju-E & Qian, Dong & Xi, You-Min, 2009. "Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3194-3204, August.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Subash Dhar & Charles Marpaung, 2015. "Technology priorities for transport in Asia: assessment of economy-wide CO 2 emissions reduction for Lebanon," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 451-464, August.
- Rao, Narasimha D., 2013. "Distributional impacts of climate change mitigation in Indian electricity: The influence of governance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1344-1356.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay, 2008. "Air pollution and income distribution in India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 15(1), pages 35-64, June.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Panda, Manoj & Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Singh, Vinay, 2009. "CO2 emissions structure of Indian economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1024-1031.
- Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti, 2000. "Indicators of carbon emission intensity from commercial energy use in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-461, August.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:165-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O.P., 2006. "Integrated resource planning in the power sector and economy-wide changes in environmental emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3801-3811, December.
- Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J., 2008. "Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2471-2480, July.
- repec:pje:journl:article13sumiii is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia, 2010. "Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3957-3964, August.
- Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Parikh, Jyoti K., 2000. "Modeling demand for coal in India: vector autoregressive models with cointegrated variables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-168.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2010. "Solow meets Leontief: Economic growth and energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Bi, Jun & Zhang, Rongrong & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Wu, Yi, 2011. "The benchmarks of carbon emissions and policy implications for China's cities: Case of Nanjing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4785-4794, September.
- Ramanathan, R. & Parikh, Jyoti K., 1999. "Transport sector in India: an analysis in the context of sustainable development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-46, January.
- M. Iqbal Irfany, 2014. "Affluence and emission trade-offs: evidence from Indonesian household carbon footprint," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 161, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:19:y:1997:i:3:p:327-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.