The lifetime pollution implications of various types of electricity generation. An input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gay, Philip W. & Proops, John L.R., 1993. "Carbon---dioxide production by the UK economy: An input-output assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 113-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiser, Ryan H., 1997. "Renewable energy finance and project ownership : The impact of alternative development structures on the cost of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-27, January.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O.P., 2006. "Integrated resource planning in the power sector and economy-wide changes in environmental emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3801-3811, December.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J., 2002. "Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 377-403, July.
- Chang, Yih F & Lin, Sue J, 1998. "Structural decomposition of industrial CO2 emission in Taiwan: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K. & Su, Bin & Bauly, John, 2014. "Life cycle analysis on carbon emissions from power generation – The nuclear energy example," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 68-82.
- Varun & Bhat, I.K. & Prakash, Ravi, 2009. "LCA of renewable energy for electricity generation systems--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1067-1073, June.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Embedded energy and total greenhouse gas emissions in final consumptions within Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 259-281, February.
- van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent, 2010. "Transnational infrastructure vulnerability: The historical shaping of the 2006 European "Blackout"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2042-2052, April.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 2001. "Effects of changes in the UK energy-demand and environmental legislation on atmospheric pollution by oxides of nitrogen and black smoke," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 83-117, January.
- Jafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "Environmental impact of alternative fuel mix in electricity generation in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2229-2235.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Assessment of cleaner electricity generation technologies for net CO2 mitigation in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 315-330, February.
- Varun & Prakash, Ravi & Bhat, Inder Krishnan, 2009. "Energy, economics and environmental impacts of renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2716-2721, December.
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Giljum, Stefan, 2003. "Applying physical input-output analysis to estimate land appropriation (ecological footprints) of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 137-151, February.
- Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e, 2010. "Comprehensive evaluation of effects of straw-based electricity generation: A Chinese case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6153-6160, October.
- Amponsah, Nana Yaw & Troldborg, Mads & Kington, Bethany & Aalders, Inge & Hough, Rupert Lloyd, 2014. "Greenhouse gas emissions from renewable energy sources: A review of lifecycle considerations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 461-475.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2002. "Energy and CO2 life-cycle analyses of wind turbines—review and applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 339-362.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 1998. "The effects of changes in the UK energy demand and environmental legislation on atmospheric pollution by carbon dioxide," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 273-303, April.
- Brown, Bettina B. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert, 2007. "Impact of single versus multiple policy options on the economic feasibility of biogas energy production: Swine and dairy operations in Nova Scotia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4597-4610, September.
- Kuhtz, Silvana & Zhou, Chaoying & Albino, Vito & Yazan, Devrim M., 2010. "Energy use in two Italian and Chinese tile manufacturers: A comparison using an enterprise input–output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 364-374.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2007. "A guide to life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electric supply technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1543-1559.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:229-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.