An optimization model for a monopolistic firm serving an environmentally conscious market: Use of chemical reaction optimization algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapiero, Charles S. & Kogan, Konstantin, 2008. "Sustainable infrastructure investment with labor-only production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 876-886, June.
- Houe, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard, 2009. "Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: From standards to constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 21-38, September.
- Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang, 2011. "Managing carbon footprints in inventory management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 178-185, August.
- James J. Corbett & James J. Winebrake, 2008. "International Trade and Global Shipping," Chapters,in: Handbook on Trade and the Environment, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sundarakani, Balan & de Souza, Robert & Goh, Mark & Wagner, Stephan M. & Manikandan, Sushmera, 2010. "Modeling carbon footprints across the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 43-50, November.
- van Veen-Groot, Danielle B. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Globalisation, transport and the environment: new perspectives for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 331-346, December.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2007. "Emerging carbon constraints for corporate risk management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 518-528, May.
- Shukla, Nagesh & Choudhary, A.K. & Prakash, P.K.S. & Fernandes, K.J. & Tiwari, M.K., 2013. "Algorithm portfolios for logistics optimization considering stochastic demands and mobility allowance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 146-166.
- Penkuhn, T. & Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production planning for the ammonia synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 327-336, March.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Popp, David, 2005. "Lessons from patents: Using patents to measure technological change in environmental models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 209-226, August.
- Gay, Philip W. & Proops, John L.R., 1993. "Carbon---dioxide production by the UK economy: An input-output assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 113-130.
- Letmathe, Peter & Balakrishnan, Nagraj, 2005. "Environmental considerations on the optimal product mix," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 398-412, December.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 2000. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards Create or Destroy Market Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1059-1074, August.
- Daniëlle Van Veen-Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Jeroen C. J. M. Van Den Bergh, 2001. "A Scenario Study of Globalization Impacts on International Transport and the Environment: An Application to the Dutch Paper Industry," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 21-40.
- Raymond Houé Ngouna & Bernard Grabot, 2009. "Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: from standards to constraints," Post-Print hal-00965906, HAL.
- Carter, Craig R. & Kale, Rahul & Grimm, Curtis M., 2000. "Environmental purchasing and firm performance: an empirical investigation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-228, September.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A., 2003. "Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 278-293, March.
- Yalabik, Baris & Fairchild, Richard J., 2011. "Customer, regulatory, and competitive pressure as drivers of environmental innovation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 519-527, June.
- Downing, Paul B. & White, Lawrence J., 1986. "Innovation in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 18-29, March.
- Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles, 2010. "CO2 emissions of international freight transport and offshoring: Measurement and allocation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1682-1694, June.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted, 2001. "CO2 accounts for open economies: producer or consumer responsibility?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 327-334, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:18:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10660-017-9269-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai, 2017. "Manufacturer and retailer coordination for environmental and economic competitiveness: A power perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 268-281.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission elasticity; Chemical reaction optimization; Non-linear programming; Cleaner technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:164:y:2015:i:c:p:409-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.