Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: from standards to constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Sameer & Putnam, Valora, 2008. "Cradle to cradle: Reverse logistics strategies and opportunities across three industry sectors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 305-315, October.
- Miemczyk, Joe, 2008. "An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 272-282, October.
- Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong, 2008. "A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2015. "Cleaner supply-chain management practices for twenty-first-century organizational competitiveness: Practice-performance framework and research propositions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 216-233.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1494-:d:145347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2927-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yenipazarli, Arda, 2015. "The economics of eco-labeling: Standards, costs and prices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 275-286.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2359-:d:123399 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:303-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choudhary, Alok & Suman, Ravi & Dixit, Vijaya & Tiwari, M.K. & Fernandes, Kiran Jude & Chang, Pei-Chann, 2015. "An optimization model for a monopolistic firm serving an environmentally conscious market: Use of chemical reaction optimization algorithm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 409-420.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Eco-label; Product model; ORM; Constraint propagation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00965906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.