Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: from standards to constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Sameer & Putnam, Valora, 2008. "Cradle to cradle: Reverse logistics strategies and opportunities across three industry sectors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 305-315, October.
- Miemczyk, Joe, 2008. "An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 272-282, October.
- Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong, 2008. "A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2015. "Cleaner supply-chain management practices for twenty-first-century organizational competitiveness: Practice-performance framework and research propositions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 216-233.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1494-:d:145347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2927-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yenipazarli, Arda, 2015. "The economics of eco-labeling: Standards, costs and prices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 275-286.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2359-:d:123399 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:303-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choudhary, Alok & Suman, Ravi & Dixit, Vijaya & Tiwari, M.K. & Fernandes, Kiran Jude & Chang, Pei-Chann, 2015. "An optimization model for a monopolistic firm serving an environmentally conscious market: Use of chemical reaction optimization algorithm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 409-420.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Eco-label; Product model; ORM; Constraint propagation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00965906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .