Eco-Labeling and Horizontal Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2004. "Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 284-306, March.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Christopher Bruce & Andrea Laroiya, 2007. "The Production of Eco-Labels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 275-293, March.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau & Ulrike Grote, 2003. "Eco-Labeling and Stages of Development," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 228-247, May.
- Mads Greaker, 2006. "Eco-labels, Trade and Protectionism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 1-37, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brécard, Dorothée, 2014.
"Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 64-84.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2012. "Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: lessons from a double differentiation model," Working Papers hal-00759260, HAL.
- Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca, 2013.
"Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 549-560.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini, 2012. "Trade liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Papers wp824, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper series 40_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brécard Dorothée & Lucas Sterenn & Pichot Nathalie & Salladarré Frédéric, 2012.
"Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Dorothée Brécard & Sterenn Lucas & Nathalie Pichot & Frédéric Salladarré, 2012. "Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France," Post-Print hal-00593744, HAL.
- Nava, Consuelo R. & Meleo, Linda & Cassetta, Ernesto & Morelli, Giovanna, 2017. "The Impact of the EU-ETS on the Aviation Sector: Competitive Effects of Abatement Efforts by Airlines," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201710, University of Turin.
- repec:eee:transa:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:20-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mantovani, Andrea & Tarola, Ornella & Vergari, Cecilia, 2016. "Hedonic and environmental quality: A hybrid model of product differentiation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 99-123.
- Sengupta, Aditi, 2015.
"Competitive investment in clean technology and uninformed green consumers,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 125-141.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2012. "Competitive Investment in Clean Technology and Uninformed Green Consumers," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Barbot, Cristina & Betancor, Ofelia & Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda, 2014.
"Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: Airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-72.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2017.
"Consumer misperception of eco-labels, green market structure and welfare,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 340-364, June.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2015. "Consumer misperception of eco-labels, green market structure and welfare," Working Papers 2015.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Shizuka Nishikawa, 2015. "Regulating Cournot Oligopoly with Environmental Externalities," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-labels; Product differentiation; Emission reduction; Q50;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:481-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.