Trade, GMOs and Environmental Risk: Are Current Policies Likely to Improve Welfare?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- CREMER, Helmut & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1992.
"Commodity taxation in a differentiated oligopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1992035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, H. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Commodity taxation in a differentiated oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1112, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1993. "Commodity Taxation in a Differentiated Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 25, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W., 2004.
"Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 978-996, September.
- Anthony Heyes and John Maxwell, 2003. "Private vs. Public Regulation: Political Economy of the International Environment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/5, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Jamal, Mustafa & Kurlander, Lauren & Roucan, Maud & Taulman, Lesley, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of Genetically Modified Food Valuation Studies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2002. "Impact of Biotech Grains on Market Structure and Societal Welfare," Staff General Research Papers 11919, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mads Greaker, 2006. "Eco-labels, Trade and Protectionism," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 1-37, 01.
- Neven, D. & Thisse, J-F., 1989. "On Quality And Variety Competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1989020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles Noussair & StÈphane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2004. "Do Consumers Really Refuse To Buy Genetically Modified Food?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 102-120, 01.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Frykblom & Carl Johan Lagerkvist, 2007. "Consumer Benefits of Labels and Bans on GM Foods—Choice Experiments with Swedish Consumers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(1), pages 152-161.
- Matthew C. Rousu & Wallace E. Huffman & Jason F. Shogren & Abebayehu Tegene, 2004. "Estimating the Public Value of Conflicting Information: The Case of Genetically Modified Foods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(1), pages 125-135.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2004. "Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 284-306, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:48:y:2011:i:4:p:587-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.