An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharfman, Mark & Ellington, Rex T. & Meo, Mark, 1997. "The next step in becoming "green": Life-cycle oriented environmental management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 13-22.
- Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W., 2005. "Considering stochastic lead times in a manufacturing/remanufacturing system with deterministic demands and returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 285-300, January.
- Richter, Knut & Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Analysis of the EOQ repair and waste disposal problem with integer setup numbers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 463-467, March.
- Dobos, Imre, 2001. "Production strategies under environmental constraints: Continuous-time model with concave costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 323-330, May.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Carter, Craig R. & Jennings, Marianne M., 2002. "Social responsibility and supply chain relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan, 2006. "Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-532, December.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T., 2016. "Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 96-108.
- Raymond Houé Ngouna & Bernard Grabot, 2009. "Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: from standards to constraints," Post-Print hal-00965906, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:764-:d:97808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lun, Y.H. Venus, 2012. "The roles of stakeholder support and procedure-oriented management on asset recovery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 584-594.
- Grekova, K. & Bremmers, H.J. & Trienekens, J.H. & Kemp, R.G.M. & Omta, S.W.F., 2014. "Extending environmental management beyond the firm boundaries: An empirical study of Dutch food and beverage firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 174-187.
- Houe, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard, 2009. "Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: From standards to constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 21-38, September.
- Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa, 2015. "Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 253-276.
- Gu, Wenjun & Chhajed, Dilip & Petruzzi, Nicholas C. & Yalabik, Baris, 2015. "Quality design and environmental implications of green consumerism in remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 55-69.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct recovery Institutionalism Constraints End-of-life Capabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:115:y:2008:i:2:p:272-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.