Production strategies under environmental constraints: Continuous-time model with concave costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1992. "Environmental policy, adjustment costs, and behavior of the firm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 258-275, November.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Evaluation of management strategies under environmental constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 191-200, November.
- Bensoussan, Alain & Proth, Jean-Marie, 1984. "Inventory planning in a deterministic environment: Continuous time model with concave costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 335-347, March.
- Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Production strategies under environmental constraints in an Arrow-Karlin model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 337-340, March.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Dobos, Imre, 1998. "Production-inventory control under environmental constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 123-131, September.
- ברנדה מורגנשטיין ורונית ליברמן, 1981. "שירות המקיף לקשיש בטברי," Working Papers 118, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miemczyk, Joe, 2008. "An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 272-282, October.
- Joe Miemczyk, 2008. "An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities," Post-Print hal-00765366, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:71:y:2001:i:1-3:p:323-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.