Environmental policy, adjustment costs, and behavior of the firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobos, Imre, 2001. "Production strategies under environmental constraints: Continuous-time model with concave costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 323-330, May.
- Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 336-352, June.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Optimal Input Substitution of a Firm Facing an Environmental Constraint," Discussion Paper 1995-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint," Other publications TiSEM 5fb6fb61-3b0f-4f75-be28-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 2005. "Optimal management of durable pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1121-1164, June.
- Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Production strategies under environmental constraints in an Arrow-Karlin model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 337-340, March.
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016.
"The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly,"
2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Rubio, Santiago J., 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," ET: Economic Theory 244532, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2003. "Optimal Management of Durable Pollution," Working papers 113, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Farzin, Y H & Kort, P M, 2000.
" Pollution Abatement Investment When Environmental Regulation Is Uncertain,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 183-212.
- Kort, P.M. & Farzin, Y.H., 2000. "Pollution abatement investment when environmental regulation is uncertain," Other publications TiSEM 90e78d8b-95d9-4d17-9d0f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- George E. Halkos & George J. Papageorgiou, 2012. "Pollution Control Policy: A Dynamic Taxation Scheme," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 14-37, March.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2011. "The effects of environmental policies on the abatement investment decisions of a green firm," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 666-685, September.
- Kort, P.M., 1993. "Pollution Control and the Dynamics of Firm : The Effects of Market Based Instruments on Optimal Firm Investments," Discussion Paper 1993-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2000. "Optimal Pollution Regulation in a Dynamic Stochastic Model," Working papers 84, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001.
"Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 281-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1999. "Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions Under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," NBER Technical Working Papers 0243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0516-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Regulation of Farming Activities: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers 0811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dobos, Imre, 1998. "Production-inventory control under environmental constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 123-131, September.
- Elke Moser & Andrea Seidl & Gustav Feichtinger, 2014. "History-dependence in production-pollution-trade-off models: a multi-stage approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 222(1), pages 457-481, November.
- Martina Stimming, 1999. "Capital-accumulation games under environmental regulation and duopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 267-287, October.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:23:y:1992:i:3:p:258-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.