Contact information of Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
- 249353 Nodewise Decay in Two-way Flow Nash Network: a Study of Network Congestion
by Charoensook, Banchongsan
- 244535 Price Competition in Product Variety Networks
by Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves
- 244532 The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 244529 Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks
by Drago, Carlo
- 243150 The Regularity and Irregularity of Travel: an Analysis of the Consistency of Travel Times Associated with Subsistence, Maintenance and Discretionary Activities
by Longden, Thomas
- 240750 Firm Employment Growth, R&D Expenditures and Exports
by Marco Di Cintio, Marco Di Cintio & Sucharita Ghosh, Sucharita Ghosh & Emanuele Grassi, Emanuele Grassi
- 236237 COP 21 and Economic Theory: Taking Stock
by Tulkens, Henry
- 234936 Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do Online Social Networks Raise Social Comparisons?
by Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco
- 234307 Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence
by İriş, Doruk & Lee, Jungmin & Tavoni, Alessandro
- 232718 A Note on Pollution Regulation With Asymmetric Information
by Pench, Alberto
- 232221 Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella
- 232220 Accelerated Depreciation, Default Risk and Investment Decisions
by Panteghini, Paolo M. & Vergalli, Sergio
- 232213 Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle
by Zaki, Mary
- 232210 Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation
by Belloc, Filippo
- 232005 An Empirical Analysis of the Public Spending Decomposition on Organized Crime
by Berrittella, Maria & Provenzano, Carmelo