The effects of emission trading on production and inventories in the Arrow-Karlin model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Production strategies under environmental constraints in an Arrow-Karlin model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 337-340, March.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Evaluation of management strategies under environmental constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 191-200, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Xiaoping & Zhang, Wei & He, Ping & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2017. "Production and pricing problems in make-to-order supply chain with cap-and-trade regulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 248-257.
- Meng, Xiaoge & Yao, Zhong & Nie, Jiajia & Zhao, Yingxue & Li, Zenglu, 2018. "Low-carbon product selection with carbon tax and competition: Effects of the power structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 224-230.
- Yang, Lei & Hu, Yijuan & Huang, Lijuan, 2020. "Collecting mode selection in a remanufacturing supply chain under cap-and-trade regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(2), pages 480-496.
- Shuhua Chang & Suresh P. Sethi & Xinyu Wang, 2018. "Optimal Abatement and Emission Permit Trading Policies in a Dynamic Transboundary Pollution Game," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 542-572, September.
- Xiutian Shi & Yuan Qian & Ciwei Dong, 2017. "Economic and Environmental Performance of Fashion Supply Chain: The Joint Effect of Power Structure and Sustainable Investment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Yao, Xing & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Zhang, Xian, 2020. "Optimization of dynamic incentive for the deployment of carbon dioxide removal technology: A nonlinear dynamic approach combined with real options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Xu, Song & Fang, Lei, 2020. "Partial credit guarantee and trade credit in an emission-dependent supply chain with capital constraint," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Li, Shoude & Gu, Mengdi, 2012. "The effect of emission permit trading with banking on firm's production–inventory strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 304-308.
- Zongbao Zou & Fan Wang & Xiaofan Lai & Jingxian Hong, 2019. "How Does Licensing Remanufacturing Affect the Supply Chain Considering Customer Environmental Awareness?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-1, March.
- Dobos, Imre, 2007. "Tradable permits and production-inventory strategies of the firm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 329-333, July.
- Li, Shoude, 2013. "Emission permit banking, pollution abatement and production–inventory control of the firm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 679-685.
- Xiting Gong & Sean X. Zhou, 2013. "Optimal Production Planning with Emissions Trading," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 908-924, August.
- García-Alvarado, M.S. & Paquet, M. & Chaabane, A., 2015. "On inventory control of product recovery systems subject to environmental mechanisms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 132-144.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tolis, Athanasios I. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2012. "Investment planning in electricity production under CO2 price uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 622-629.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:93-94:y:2005:i:1:p:301-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.