Operations research and environmental planning
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur J. Swersey & Lakshman S. Thakur, 1995. "An Integer Programming Model for Locating Vehicle Emissions Testing Stations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 496-512, March.
- Virginia D. McConnell & Robert M. Schwab, 1990. "The Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industry Location Decisions: The Motor Vehicle Industry," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 67-81.
- Butterworth, N.J. & Watson, S.R., 1987. "An investigative micro-computer model of European sulphur dioxide pollution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 182-190, November.
- Andersson, Sven-Eric, 1994. "Safe transport of dangerous goods: road, rail or sea? A screening of technical and administrative factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 499-507, June.
- Cohen, Robert M. & May, Jerrold H., 1992. "An application-based agenda for incorporating OR into an AI design environment for facility design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 254-270, December.
- Douglas Anderton & Andy Anderson & John Oakes & Michael Fraser, 1994. "Environmental Equity: The Demographics of Dumping," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 229-248, May.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Evaluation of management strategies under environmental constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 191-200, November.
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1990. "Optimal Pollution Control, Irreversibilities, and the Value of Future Information," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-90, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- de Mol, Rudi M. & van Beek, Paul, 1991. "An OR contribution to the solution of the environmental problems in the Netherlands caused by manure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 16-27, May.
- Unger, K., 1978. "Locational pricing of an environmental input," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-219, September.
- Abu-Taleb, Maher F. & Mareschal, Bertrand, 1995.
"Water resources planning in the Middle East: Application of the PROMETHEE V multicriteria method,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 500-511, March.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Maher Abu-Taleb, 1995. "Water resources planning in the Middle East: application of the PROMETHEE V multicriteria method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9361, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stam, Antonie & Kuula, Markku & Cesar, Herman, 1992. "Transboundary air pollution in Europe: An interactive multicriteria tradeoff analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 263-277, January.
- Remmers, J. & Morgenstern, Th. & Schons, G. & Haasis, H. -D. & Rentz, O., 1990. "Integration of air pollution control technologies in linear energy--environmental models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Julien, Benoit, 1994. "Water quality management with imprecise information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-27, July.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Braden, John B. & Johnson, Gary V. & Murley, Susan E., 1994. "An Efficient Algorithm for Non-Point Source Pollution Management Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 698, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir, 1993. "Economic and environmental power dispatch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Kavrakoglu, Ibrahim & Kiziltan, Gulseren, 1983. "Multiobjective strategies in power systems planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-170, February.
- Rivett, Patrick, 1991. "Ethical questions in environmental planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 325-331.
- Andrews, Clinton J & Govil, Shivani, 1995. "Becoming proactive about environmental risks : Regulatory reform and risk management in the US electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 885-892, October.
- Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-119, October.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:102:y:1997:i:2:p:248-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.