Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Kate, A, 1972. "Decomposition of Linear Programs by Direct Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 883-98, September.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
- John Christensen & Börge Obel, 1978. "Simulation of Decentralized Planning in Two Danish Organizations Using Linear Programming Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1658-1667, November.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Stelios H. Zanakis, 1977. "Heuristic 0-1 Linear Programming: An Experimental Comparison of Three Methods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 91-104, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:103-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.