Decomposition and iterative aggregation in hierarchical and decentralised planning structures
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer, 1994. "Aggregation and decomposition for multi-divisional linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 175-191, January.
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Børge, 1977. "The multilevel approach to organizational issues of the firm--A critical review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 395-414.
- Richard M. Burton & Börge Obel, 1980. "The Efficiency of the Price, Budget, and Mixed Approaches Under Varying a Priori Information Levels for Decentralized Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, April.
- Rotimi S. Aderohunmu & Jay E. Aronson, 1993. "The Solution of Multiperiod Network Models with Bundle Constraints by Aggregation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 54-71, January.
- Vakhutinsky, I Y & Dudkin, L M & Ryvkin, A A, 1979. "Iterative Aggregation-A New Approach to the Solution of Large-Scale Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 821-41, July.
- John Christensen & Börge Obel, 1978. "Simulation of Decentralized Planning in Two Danish Organizations Using Linear Programming Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1658-1667, November.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- van de Panne, C., 1987. "Local decomposition methods for linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 369-381, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:120-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.