Decomposition and iterative aggregation in hierarchical and decentralised planning structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Børge, 1977. "The multilevel approach to organizational issues of the firm--A critical review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 395-414.
- Rotimi S. Aderohunmu & Jay E. Aronson, 1993. "The Solution of Multiperiod Network Models with Bundle Constraints by Aggregation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 54-71, January.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Richard M. Burton & Börge Obel, 1980. "The Efficiency of the Price, Budget, and Mixed Approaches Under Varying a Priori Information Levels for Decentralized Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, April.
- van de Panne, C., 1987. "Local decomposition methods for linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 369-381, March.
- John Christensen & Börge Obel, 1978. "Simulation of Decentralized Planning in Two Danish Organizations Using Linear Programming Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1658-1667, November.
- Vakhutinsky, I Y & Dudkin, L M & Ryvkin, A A, 1979. "Iterative Aggregation-A New Approach to the Solution of Large-Scale Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 821-841, July.
- Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer, 1994. "Aggregation and decomposition for multi-divisional linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 175-191, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Feng & Willems, Sean P. & Kempf, Karl G., 2011. "An iterative approach to item-level tactical production and inventory planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 439-450, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:120-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .