A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Harilaos N. Psaraftis & Babis O. Ziogas, 1985. "A Tactical Decision Algorithm for the Optimal Dispatching of Oil Spill Cleanup Equipment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1475-1491, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cameron MacKenzie & Hiba Baroud & Kash Barker, 2016. "Static and dynamic resource allocation models for recovery of interdependent systems: application to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 236(1), pages 103-129, January.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- P. Daniel Wright & Matthew J. Liberatore & Robert L. Nydick, 2006. "A Survey of Operations Research Models and Applications in Homeland Security," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 514-529, December.
- Newman, Alexandra M. & Kuchta, Mark, 2007. "Using aggregation to optimize long-term production planning at an underground mine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1205-1218, January.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Cameron A. MacKenzie & Hiba Baroud & Kash Barker, 2016. "Static and dynamic resource allocation models for recovery of interdependent systems: application to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 236(1), pages 103-129, January.
- Verma, Manish & Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 856-867.
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:102:y:1997:i:3:p:554-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.