Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Belardo & J. Harrald & W. A. Wallace & J. Ward, 1984. "A Partial Covering Approach to Siting Response Resources for Major Maritime Oil Spills," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1184-1196, October.
- Huntington, Henry P. & Daniel, Raychelle & Hartsig, Andrew & Harun, Kevin & Heiman, Marilyn & Meehan, Rosa & Noongwook, George & Pearson, Leslie & Prior-Parks, Melissa & Robards, Martin & Stetson, Geo, 2015. "Vessels, risks, and rules: Planning for safe shipping in Bering Strait," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 119-127.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh, 1997. "Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1979. "A chance-constrained goal programming model to evaluate response resources for marine pollution disasters," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 244-274, September.
- Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2014. "Incremental network design with shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 675-684.
- Kalinowski, Thomas & Matsypura, Dmytro & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2015. "Incremental network design with maximum flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 51-62.
- Nurre, Sarah G. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Mitchell, John E. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Wallace, William A., 2012. "Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 794-806.
- W. E. Wilhelm & A. V. Srinivasa, 1997. "Prescribing Tactical Response for Oil Spill Clean Up Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 386-402, March.
- Burak Cavdaroglu & Erik Hammel & John Mitchell & Thomas Sharkey & William Wallace, 2013. "Integrating restoration and scheduling decisions for disrupted interdependent infrastructure systems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 203(1), pages 279-294, March.
- Srinivasa, Anand V. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E., 1997. "A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 554-574, November.
- Averbakh, Igor & Pereira, Jordi, 2015. "Network construction problems with due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 715-729.
- Verma, Manish & Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 856-867.
- Kishore Gawande & Timothy Wheeler, 1999. "Measures of Effectiveness for Governmental Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 42-58, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in disaster relief; Decision analysis; Scheduling; OR in government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:257:y:2017:i:1:p:272-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.