A Partial Covering Approach to Siting Response Resources for Major Maritime Oil Spills
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- Paul, Nicholas R. & Lunday, Brian J. & Nurre, Sarah G., 2017. "A multiobjective, maximal conditional covering location problem applied to the relocation of hierarchical emergency response facilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 147-158.
- Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh, 1997. "Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Zhou, Yawen & Liu, Jing & Zhang, Yutong & Gan, Xiaohui, 2017. "A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for multi-period dynamic emergency resource scheduling problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 77-95.
- Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj, 2009. "US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1086-1096, August.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2067-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Zhang, Yidong & Li, Mingzhe & Nie, Xiaofeng, 2016. "A location-routing model for prepositioning and distributing emergency supplies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 161-176.
- Akgün, İbrahim & Gümüşbuğa, Ferhat & Tansel, Barbaros, 2015. "Risk based facility location by using fault tree analysis in disaster management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 168-179.
More about this item
Keywordsprogramming: integer; set covering; programming: multiple criteria; environmental management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:10:p:1184-1196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.