A Partial Covering Approach to Siting Response Resources for Major Maritime Oil Spills
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- Paul, Nicholas R. & Lunday, Brian J. & Nurre, Sarah G., 2017. "A multiobjective, maximal conditional covering location problem applied to the relocation of hierarchical emergency response facilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 147-158.
- Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh, 1997. "Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Zhou, Yawen & Liu, Jing & Zhang, Yutong & Gan, Xiaohui, 2017. "A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for multi-period dynamic emergency resource scheduling problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 77-95.
- Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj, 2009. "US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1086-1096, August.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2067-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Zhang, Yidong & Li, Mingzhe & Nie, Xiaofeng, 2016. "A location-routing model for prepositioning and distributing emergency supplies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 161-176.
- Akgün, İbrahim & Gümüşbuğa, Ferhat & Tansel, Barbaros, 2015. "Risk based facility location by using fault tree analysis in disaster management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 168-179.
More about this item
Keywordsprogramming: integer; set covering; programming: multiple criteria; environmental management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:10:p:1184-1196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .