Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S., 2012. "Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-30, January.
- W. E. Wilhelm & A. V. Srinivasa, 1997. "Prescribing Tactical Response for Oil Spill Clean Up Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 386-402, March.
- Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A., 2011. "Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Srinivasa, Anand V. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E., 1997. "A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 554-574, November.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh, 1997. "Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-80, January.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:9:p:1354-1368 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Dejax, Pierre & Miemczyk, Joe & Péton, Olivier, 2015. "Sustainable supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-32.
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
- Brachner, Markus & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2017. "Combined emergency preparedness and operations for safe personnel transport to offshore locations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 31-41.
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 53-60.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Marine oil spills; Stochastic programming; Environmental cost; Societal risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:5:p:856-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.