Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie E. Chang & Timothy L. McDaniels & Joey Mikawoz & Krista Peterson, 2007. "Infrastructure failure interdependencies in extreme events: power outage consequences in the 1998 Ice Storm," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 41(2), pages 337-358, May.
- WATERER, Hamish & JOHNSON, Ellis & SAVELSBERGH, Martin, 2002. "The relation of time indexed formulations of single machine scheduling problems to the node packing problem," CORE Discussion Papers 2002009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2010. "Strategic Network Restoration," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Rolf H. Möhring & Andreas S. Schulz & Frederik Stork & Marc Uetz, 2003. "Solving Project Scheduling Problems by Minimum Cut Computations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 330-350, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily A. Heath & John E. Mitchell & Thomas C. Sharkey, 2016. "Applying ranking and selection procedures to long-term mitigation for improved network restoration," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 447-481, September.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:169:y:2018:i:c:p:466-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nihal Berktaş & Bahar Yetiş Kara & Oya Ekin Karaşan, 2016. "Solution methodologies for debris removal in disaster response," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 403-445, September.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1072-1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Averbakh, Igor & Pereira, Jordi, 2015. "Network construction problems with due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 715-729.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0498-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:145:y:2016:i:c:p:47-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
- Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2014. "Incremental network design with shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 675-684.
- Kalinowski, Thomas & Matsypura, Dmytro & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2015. "Incremental network design with maximum flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 51-62.
- Sharkey, Thomas C. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Nguyen, Huy & Holman, Jonathan & Mitchell, John E. & Wallace, William A., 2015. "Interdependent network restoration: On the value of information-sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 309-321.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure restoration; Extreme events; Network design; Scheduling; Dispatching rules;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:794-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.