Strategic Network Restoration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Madanat, S M & Park, Sejung & Kuhn, K D, 2006. "Adaptive Optimization and Systematic Probing of Infrastructure System Maintenance Policies under Model Uncertainty," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4fb7k5rc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Marco Casari & Simon Wilkie, 2005.
"Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-65, September.
- Marco Casari & Simon J. Wilkie, 2004. "Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 587.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.