Strategic Network Restoration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- Marco Casari & Simon Wilkie, 2005.
"Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-65, September.
- Marco Casari & Simon J. Wilkie, 2004. "Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 587.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Madanat, S M & Park, Sejung & Kuhn, K D, 2006. "Adaptive Optimization and Systematic Probing of Infrastructure System Maintenance Policies under Model Uncertainty," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4fb7k5rc, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily A. Heath & John E. Mitchell & Thomas C. Sharkey, 2016. "Applying ranking and selection procedures to long-term mitigation for improved network restoration," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 447-481, September.
- Nurre, Sarah G. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Mitchell, John E. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Wallace, William A., 2012. "Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 794-806.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:137-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Özdamar, Linet & Tüzün Aksu, Dilek & Ergüneş, Biket, 2014. "Coordinating debris cleanup operations in post disaster road networks," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 249-262.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:225-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olaf Jonkeren & Ivano Azzini & Luca Galbusera & Stavros Ntalampiras & Georgios Giannopoulos, 2015. "Analysis of Critical Infrastructure Network Failure in the European Union: A Combined Systems Engineering and Economic Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 253-270, June.
- Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2014. "Incremental network design with shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 675-684.
- Shishebori, Davood & Yousefi Babadi, Abolghasem, 2015. "Robust and reliable medical services network design under uncertain environment and system disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-288.
- Sharkey, Thomas C. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Nguyen, Huy & Holman, Jonathan & Mitchell, John E. & Wallace, William A., 2015. "Interdependent network restoration: On the value of information-sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 309-321.
- Maya Duque, Pablo A. & Dolinskaya, Irina S. & Sörensen, Kenneth, 2016. "Network repair crew scheduling and routing for emergency relief distribution problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 272-285.
More about this item
KeywordsDisaster management; Infrastructure repair; Connectivity; Cost; Project scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .