Strategic Network Restoration
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madanat, S M & Park, Sejung & Kuhn, K D, 2006. "Adaptive Optimization and Systematic Probing of Infrastructure System Maintenance Policies under Model Uncertainty," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4fb7k5rc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Marco Casari & Simon Wilkie, 2005.
"Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-65, September.
- Marco Casari & Simon J. Wilkie, 2004. "Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 587.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.