Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon, 2004. "A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 579-589, August.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, C. & Liu, X. & Jiang, YP. & Fan, B. & Song, X., 2016. "A two-stage resource allocation model for lifeline systems quick response with vulnerability analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 855-864.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9359-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Starita, Stefano & Scaparra, Maria Paola, 2016. "Optimizing dynamic investment decisions for railway systems protection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 543-557.
- Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S., 2012. "Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Alan T. Murray & Timothy C. Matisziw & Tony H. Grubesic, 2008. "A Methodological Overview of Network Vulnerability Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 573-592.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:142-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyun Kim, 2012. "P-hub protection models for survivable hub network design," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 437-461, October.
- Tuzun Aksu, Dilek & Ozdamar, Linet, 2014. "A mathematical model for post-disaster road restoration: Enabling accessibility and evacuation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 56-67.
- Ben Yaghlane, Asma & Azaiez, M. Naceur, 2017. "Systems under attack-survivability rather than reliability: Concept, results, and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1156-1164.
- Justin Yates & Sujeevraja Sanjeevi, 2012. "Assessing the impact of vulnerability modeling in the protection of critical infrastructure," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 415-435, October.
- Sullivan, J.L. & Novak, D.C. & Aultman-Hall, L. & Scott, D.M., 2010. "Identifying critical road segments and measuring system-wide robustness in transportation networks with isolating links: A link-based capacity-reduction approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 323-336, June.
- Özdamar, Linet & Tüzün Aksu, Dilek & Ergüneş, Biket, 2014. "Coordinating debris cleanup operations in post disaster road networks," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 249-262.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2010. "Strategic Network Restoration," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2009. "Exploring the vulnerability of network infrastructure to disruption," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321, June.
- Ting Lei & Daoqin Tong, 2013. "Hedging against service disruptions: an expected median location problem with site-dependent failure probabilities," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 491-512, October.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:225-238 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:2:p:103-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.