P-hub protection models for survivable hub network design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Morton E O’Kelly & Hyun Kim & Changjoo Kim, 2006. "Internet reliability with realistic peering," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 325-343, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei, Ting L. & Church, Richard L., 2015. "On the unified dispersion problem: Efficient formulations and exact algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 622-630.
- Morton O’Kelly, 2015. "Network Hub Structure and Resilience," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, June.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9357-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yıldız, Barış & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2015. "Regenerator Location Problem and survivable extensions: A hub covering location perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 32-55.
More about this item
KeywordsHub location; Hub network design; Survivability; C60; C61;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:4:p:437-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .