Assessing the impact of vulnerability modeling in the protection of critical infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Nie, Xiaofeng & Batta, Rajan & Drury, Colin G. & Lin, Li, 2009. "Passenger grouping with risk levels in an airport security system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 574-584, April.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2009. "Exploring the vulnerability of network infrastructure to disruption," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:124:y:2014:i:c:p:132-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9357-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork interdiction; Bi-level optimization; Spatial analysis; Critical infrastructure protection; Homeland security; C61; C02; C13; R4; Z18; H56;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:4:p:415-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.