Solving survivable two-layer network design problems by metric inequalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Borne & Eric Gourdin & Bernard Liau & A. Mahjoub, 2006. "Design of survivable IP-over-optical networks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 41-73, September.
- Arie M. C. A. Koster & Adrian Zymolka, 2007. "Tight LP-based lower bounds for wavelength conversion in optical networks," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 61(1), pages 115-136.
- Luís Gouveia & Pedro Patrício & Amaro Sousa, 2008. "Hop-Constrained Node Survivable Network Design: An Application to MPLS over WDM," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Knippel, Arnaud & Lardeux, Benoit, 2007. "The multi-layered network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 87-99, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad, 2014. "Survivable network design with shared-protection routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 836-845.
- Sara Mattia, 2013. "The robust network loading problem with dynamic routing," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 619-643, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOptical network design; Capacity formulation; Metric inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:809-834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.