Hop-Constrained Node Survivable Network Design: An Application to MPLS over WDM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Borne & Eric Gourdin & Bernard Liau & A. Mahjoub, 2006. "Design of survivable IP-over-optical networks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 41-73, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Mattia, 2010. "Solving Survivable Two-Layer Network Design Problems by Metric Inequalities," DIS Technical Reports 2010-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Luis Gouveia & Pedro Patrício & Amaro Sousa, 2016. "Lexicographical minimization of routing hops in hop-constrained node survivable networks," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 417-434, June.
- Sara Mattia, 2012. "Solving survivable two-layer network design problems by metric inequalities," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 809-834, March.
- Alexander Veremyev & Vladimir Boginski & Eduardo Pasiliao, 2015. "Analytical characterizations of some classes of optimal strongly attack-tolerant networks and their Laplacian spectra," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-138, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMPLS over WDM network design; Survivability; Hop constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:3-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .