Benders decomposition for the hop-constrained survivable network design problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348.
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2010. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521681599, November.
- Pirkul, Hasan & Soni, Samit, 2003. "New formulations and solution procedures for the hop constrained network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 126-140, July.
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Souza, Fernanda S.H. & Gendreau, Michel & Mateus, Geraldo R., 2014. "Branch-and-price algorithm for the Resilient Multi-level Hop-constrained Network Design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 84-93.
- Alexander Veremyev & Vladimir Boginski & Eduardo Pasiliao, 2015. "Analytical characterizations of some classes of optimal strongly attack-tolerant networks and their Laplacian spectra," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-138, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork design; survivability; hop-constraints; benders decomposition; branch-and-cut algorithms;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- C57 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Econometrics of Games and Auctions
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2011037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.