Benders decomposition for the hop-constrained survivable network design problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348, March.
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2010. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521681599, November.
- Pirkul, Hasan & Soni, Samit, 2003. "New formulations and solution procedures for the hop constrained network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 126-140, July.
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Veremyev & Vladimir Boginski & Eduardo Pasiliao, 2015. "Analytical characterizations of some classes of optimal strongly attack-tolerant networks and their Laplacian spectra," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-138, January.
- Souza, Fernanda S.H. & Gendreau, Michel & Mateus, Geraldo R., 2014. "Branch-and-price algorithm for the Resilient Multi-level Hop-constrained Network Design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 84-93.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork design; survivability; hop-constraints; benders decomposition; branch-and-cut algorithms;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- C57 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Econometrics of Games and Auctions
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2011037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .