Network Hub Structure and Resilience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2007.
"Dynamic Models of Segregation in Small-World Networks,"
589, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2007. "Dynamic Models of Segregation in Small-World Networks," LEM Papers Series 2007/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2007. "Dynamic Models of Segregation in Small-World Networks," Working Papers 589, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Aura Reggiani & Thomas de Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2001. "Resilience: An Evolutionary Approach to Spatial Economic Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Emmanouil Tranos, 2013. "The Geography of the Internet," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15154.
- Alan T. Murray & Timothy C. Matisziw & Tony H. Grubesic, 2008. "A Methodological Overview of Network Vulnerability Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 573-592.
- César Ducruet & Laurent Beauguitte, 2014. "Spatial Science and Network Science: Review and Outcomes of a Complex Relationship," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 297-316, December.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:419-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:37:y:2014:i:c:p:112-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reggiani, Aura, 2013. "Network resilience for transport security: Some methodological considerations," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 63-68.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hyun Kim, 2012. "P-hub protection models for survivable hub network design," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 437-461, October.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei, 2013. "Estimating The Economic Consequences Of A Port Shutdown: The Special Role Of Resilience," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 212-232, June.
- Morton E O’Kelly & Hyun Kim & Changjoo Kim, 2006. "Internet reliability with realistic peering," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 325-343, May.
- Lana Embree & Tom Roberts, 2009. "Network Analysis and Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Discussion Papers 09-13, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsHub networks; Resilience; Vulnerability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:15:y:2015:i:2:p:235-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.