Estimating The Economic Consequences Of A Port Shutdown: The Special Role Of Resilience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Adriàn Romero & Omar Osvaldo Chisari & Leonardo Javier Mastronardi & Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano, 2015.
"The cost of failing to prevent gas supply interruption: A CGE assessment for Peru,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 131-148.
- Omar O. Chisari & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero & Arturo L. Vásquez Cordano, 2016. "The cost of failing to prevent gas supply interruption: a CGE assessment for Peru," Working Papers 2016-61, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Baghersad, Milad & Zobel, Christopher W., 2015. "Economic impact of production bottlenecks caused by disasters impacting interdependent industry sectors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 71-80.
- repec:eee:transb:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:281-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Oughton, 2017. "Stochastic counterfactual analysis for the vulnerability assessment of cyber-physical attacks on electricity distribution infrastructure networks," Working Papers 2017/03, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Morton O’Kelly, 2015. "Network Hub Structure and Resilience," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, June.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Rose, Adam Z. & Prager, Fynnwin & Chatterjee, Samrat, 2017. "Economic consequences of aviation system disruptions: A reduced-form computable general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 207-226.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:208:y:2019:i:c:p:446-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2014. "Economic resilience: definition and measurement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6852, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:584-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-017-9819-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Marin & Marco Modica, 2016. "Mapping the exposure to natural disaster losses for Italian municipalities," SEEDS Working Papers 0916, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2016.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:208:y:2019:i:c:p:356-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattia Amadio & Jaroslav Mysiak & Lorenzo Carrera & Elco Koks, 2016. "Improving flood damage assessment models in Italy," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(3), pages 2075-2088, July.
- Susan Cutter, 2016. "The landscape of disaster resilience indicators in the USA," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(2), pages 741-758, January.
- Viljoen, Nadia M. & Joubert, Johan W., 2016. "The vulnerability of the global container shipping network to targeted link disruption," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 396-409.
- Umberto Monarca & Ernesto Cassetta & Alessandro Sarra & Cesare Pozzi, 2015. "Integrating renewable energy sources into electricity markets: Power system operation, resource adequacy and market design," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 149-166.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:24:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11027-018-9814-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan L. Cutter, 2016. "The landscape of disaster resilience indicators in the USA," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(2), pages 741-758, January.
- repec:spr:jtrsec:v:11:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12198-018-0191-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simola, Heli, 2019. "Evaluating international impacts of China-specific shocks in an input-output framework," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2015. "On the doubtful usability of the inoperability IO model," Research Report 15008-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:25:y:2013:i:2:p:212-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.