Network construction problems with due dates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenstra, J. K. & Rinnooy Kan, A. H. G., 1980. "Complexity results for scheduling chains on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 270-275, April.
- Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2014. "Incremental network design with shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 675-684.
- Kalinowski, Thomas & Matsypura, Dmytro & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2015. "Incremental network design with maximum flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 51-62.
- Nurre, Sarah G. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Mitchell, John E. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Wallace, William A., 2012. "Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 794-806.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ni, Ni & Howell, Brendan J. & Sharkey, Thomas C., 2018. "Modeling the impact of unmet demand in supply chain resiliency planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-16.
- Sanci, Ece & Daskin, Mark S., 2019. "Integrating location and network restoration decisions in relief networks under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 279(2), pages 335-350.
- Nihal Berktaş & Bahar Yetiş Kara & Oya Ekin Karaşan, 2016. "Solution methodologies for debris removal in disaster response," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 403-445, September.
- Chagas, Rosklin Juliano & Valle, Cristiano Arbex & da Cunha, Alexandre Salles, 2018. "Exact solution approaches for the Multi-period Degree Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(1), pages 57-71.
- Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A., 2017. "Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 272-286.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Network design; Network construction; Emergency restoration; Integrated network design and scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:244:y:2015:i:3:p:715-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.