A Tactical Decision Algorithm for the Optimal Dispatching of Oil Spill Cleanup Equipment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:2:p:516-531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh, 1997. "Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2067-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1696-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasa, Anand V. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E., 1997. "A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 554-574, November.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic programming: applications; environmental management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:12:p:1475-1491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.