Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap, 1995. "An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 162-175, October.
- Fai[beta]t, J. & Schneewei[beta], Ch. & Wolf, F., 1991. "A hierarchically structured decision-support-system for demand-oriented shift planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 89-98, October.
- Sohner, Volkmar & Schneeweiss, Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchically integrated lot size optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 73-90, October.
- Carravilla, Maria Antonia & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho, 1995. "Hierarchical production planning in a make-to-order company: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 43-56, October.
- Wild, Bernhard & Schneewei, Christoph, 1993. "Manpower capacity planning -- A hierarchical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-106, July.
- Pesenti, Raffaele, 1995. "Hierarchical resource planning for shipping companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 91-102, October.
- Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-119, October.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "Using Lagrangean Techniques to Solve Hierarchical Production Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 260-275, March.
- Gfrerer, Helmut & Zapfel, Gunther, 1995. "Hierarchical model for production planning in the case of uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 142-161, October.
- Schneeweiss, Ch., 1987. "On a formalisation of the process of quantitative model building," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 24-41, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:4-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.