Design and operations planning of municipal foodservice systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trienekens, Jacques & Zuurbier, Peter, 2008. "Quality and safety standards in the food industry, developments and challenges," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 107-122, May.
- Rong, Aiying & Grunow, Martin, 2009. "Shift designs for freight handling personnel at air cargo terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 725-739, September.
- Amorim, P. & Günther, H.-O. & Almada-Lobo, B., 2012. "Multi-objective integrated production and distribution planning of perishable products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 89-101.
- A.T. Ernst & H. Jiang & M. Krishnamoorthy & B. Owens & D. Sier, 2004. "An Annotated Bibliography of Personnel Scheduling and Rostering," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 21-144, March.
- Sandjai Bhulai & Ger Koole & Auke Pot, 2008. "Simple Methods for Shift Scheduling in Multiskill Call Centers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 411-420, December.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Timothy J. Lowe & Paul V. Preckel, 2004. "Decision Technologies for Agribusiness Problems: A Brief Review of Selected Literature and a Call for Research," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 201-208.
- Stolletz, Raik, 2010. "Operational workforce planning for check-in counters at airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 414-425, May.
- Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin, 2011. "An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 421-429, May.
- Schneeweiss, Christoph, 2003. "Distributed decision making--a unified approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 237-252, October.
- Thompson, Gary M. & Goodale, John C., 2006. "Variable employee productivity in workforce scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 376-390, April.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Fowler, John W. & Wirojanagud, Pornsarun & Gel, Esma S., 2008. "Heuristics for workforce planning with worker differences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 724-740, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFoodservice sector; Integrated planning; Multi-skilled workforce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:144:y:2013:i:1:p:383-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.