Tactical planning of the production and distribution of fresh agricultural products under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Just & Quinn Weninger, 1999. "Are Crop Yields Normally Distributed?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 287-304.
- Omar Ahumada & J. Villalobos, 2011. "A tactical model for planning the production and distribution of fresh produce," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 190(1), pages 339-358, October.
- Trine Kristoffersen, 2005. "Deviation Measures in Linear Two-Stage Stochastic Programming," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 62(2), pages 255-274, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:62:y:2005:i:2:p:255-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart J. Allen & Edmund W. Schuster, 2004. "Controlling the Risk for an Agricultural Harvest," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, July.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Ruszczynski, Andrzej & Swietanowski, Artur, 1997. "Accelerating the regularized decomposition method for two stage stochastic linear problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 328-342, September.
- Timothy J. Lowe & Paul V. Preckel, 2004. "Decision Technologies for Agribusiness Problems: A Brief Review of Selected Literature and a Call for Research," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 201-208.
- Bailey Norwood & Matthew C. Roberts & Jayson L. Lusk, 2004. "Ranking Crop Yield Models Using Out-of-Sample Likelihood Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1032-1043.
- Burak Kazaz, 2004. "Production Planning Under Yield and Demand Uncertainty with Yield-Dependent Cost and Price," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 209-224, October.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate, Joeri ten & Teunter, Ruud & Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2017. "Bio-diesel production using mobile processing units: A case in Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 121-130.
- Soto-Silva, Wladimir E. & Nadal-Roig, Esteve & González-Araya, Marcela C. & Pla-Aragones, Lluis M., 2016. "Operational research models applied to the fresh fruit supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 345-355.
- Borodin, Valeria & Bourtembourg, Jean & Hnaien, Faicel & Labadie, Nacima, 2016. "Handling uncertainty in agricultural supply chain management: A state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 348-359.
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
- Amorim, Pedro & Curcio, Eduardo & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana P.F.D. & Grossmann, Ignacio E., 2016. "Supplier selection in the processed food industry under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 801-814.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural planning; Agricultural logistics; Stochastic programming; Perishable products; Fresh produce; Tactical planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:112:y:2012:i:c:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.