Controlling the Risk for an Agricultural Harvest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George R. Murray, Jr. & Edward A. Silver, 1966. "A Bayesian Analysis of the Style Goods Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 785-797, July.
- Jean D. Kinsey, 2001. "The New Food Economy: Consumers, Farms, Pharms, and Science," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1113-1130.
- Jing-Sheng Song & Candace A. Yano & Panupol Lerssrisuriya, 2000. "Contract Assembly: Dealing with Combined Supply Lead Time and Demand Quantity Uncertainty," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 287-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahumada, Omar & Rene Villalobos, J. & Nicholas Mason, A., 2012. "Tactical planning of the production and distribution of fresh agricultural products under uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 17-26.
- Rosa, Franco, 2012. "Planning the Sustainable Agro-fuel Supply Chain," Congress Papers 124130, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Wishon, C. & Villalobos, J.R. & Mason, N. & Flores, H. & Lujan, G., 2015. "Use of MIP for planning temporary immigrant farm labor force," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 25-33.
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2011. "Operational model for planning the harvest and distribution of perishable agricultural products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 677-687, October.
- An, Kun & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2016. "Robust grain supply chain design considering post-harvest loss and harvest timing equilibrium," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 110-128.
- Jean-Pierre Aubin & Luxi Chen & Marie-Hélène Durand, 2013. "Dynamic decentralization of harvesting constraints in the management of tychastic evolution of renewable resources," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 281-298, December.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Bohle, Carlos & Maturana, Sergio & Vera, Jorge, 2010. "A robust optimization approach to wine grape harvesting scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 245-252, January.
- Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mac Cawley, Alejandro & Maturana, Sergio & Toloza, Sergio & Vera, Jorge, 2008. "An optimization approach for scheduling wine grape harvest operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 985-999, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:6:y:2004:i:3:p:225-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.