A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 1997. "Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Gutierrez, Genaro J. & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Kurawarwala, Abbas A., 1996. "A robustness approach to uncapacitated network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 362-376, October.
- Yu, Chian-Son & Li, Han-Lin, 2000. "A robust optimization model for stochastic logistic problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 385-397, March.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Birge, John R. & Louveaux, Francois V., 1988. "A multicut algorithm for two-stage stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 384-392, March.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 2001. "A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 134-158, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:167:y:2005:i:1:p:96-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.