A hierarchical approach for the FMS scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, A. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P., 1993. "Flexible manufacturing systems: An investigation for research and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- J. A. Buzacott & David D. Yao, 1986. "Flexible Manufacturing Systems: A Review of Analytical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 890-905, July.
- Kusiak, Andrew, 1986. "Application of operational research models and techniques in flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 336-345, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xinyu & Gao, Liang, 2016. "An effective hybrid genetic algorithm and tabu search for flexible job shop scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 93-110.
- Vilcot, Geoffrey & Billaut, Jean-Charles, 2008. "A tabu search and a genetic algorithm for solving a bicriteria general job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 398-411, October.
- Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B., 1998. "Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 289-305, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:32-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.