An experimental analysis of solution performance in a resource sharing and scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Manne, 1958. "Programming of Economic Lot Sizes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 115-135, January.
- F. Brian Talbot, 1982. "Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Time-Resource Tradeoffs: The Nonpreemptive Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1197-1210, October.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "Using Lagrangean Techniques to Solve Hierarchical Production Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 260-275, March.
- Roslof, Janne & Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny, 2002. "Solving a large-scale industrial scheduling problem using MILP combined with a heuristic procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 29-42, April.
- James H. Patterson, 1984. "A Comparison of Exact Approaches for Solving the Multiple Constrained Resource, Project Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(7), pages 854-867, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaby Pinto & Yariv Ben-Dov & Gad Rabinowitz, 2013. "Formulating and solving a multi-mode resource-collaboration and constrained scheduling problem (MRCCSP)," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 311-339, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:165:y:2005:i:1:p:139-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.